Friday 30 September 2011

More Pecs!

Hornsea is certainly getting it's share of pecs, what with the lovely pair yesterday and now this!

Note typical Hornsea soundtrack!

I'd been doing a survey all day and then a bit of paperwork at home for a couple of hours and decided to go check Hornsea, don't know why really I knew Mark and Tony had been there all day, so I didn't expect to find anything.  I did though I dropped on this whilst mark was stood next to me!  And he'd just checked the same muddy edge half an hour before!!!!  It just goes to show how you need to be in it to win it!

I've discovered that unless birds are giving views like the girl from yesterday then the video is a much better way of capturing records of birds, particularly if it's windy, or moving a lot, like feeding waders.

No comments: