Wednesday 2 September 2009

Spent Thursday afternoon packing stuff up for Mel and my trip to the Scillies managed to get it in two bags with a bit of squashing, they're a bit tight on luggage allowance on the helicopter so had to be a bit strict with how many pairs of shoes I let Mel take! I wasn't popular, so off to a good start then!!!

Anyway just as I put the cooker on for us tea a message came through of a juv White winged Black at Hornsea, bastard that's two good birds in two days (after Great White Egret yesterday, OK so the Egret is a bit shit but it's still rare), why don't I ever find owt at Hornsea? I was there for an hour yesterday morning and nothing! So anyway a quick dash over and it was safely utb, even got a couple of records shots which should help Roy with his description.

No comments: